Friday, June 19, 2009

Thoughts: 19-June-2009

I plan to hibernate in my apartment this weekend and this is what I am looking forward to.

Watching my DVR recording of Great Performances which has a revival of Tim Rice's great musical Chess. Never have seen it and looking forward to checking it out. Idina Menzeil who was so good in Rent and Wicked stars in it.

New episodes of Primeval (BBC America) and In Plain Sight (USA). Primeval is a great show where this season we have seen two original cast members leave and new twists and turns coming each episode. The new episode of In Plain Sight, Mary's sister is arrested by the FBI for murder, and we may get to see the Mary finally get the FBI to fix her house.

Catching up on comic books, I have two weeks worth to read.

Sleep.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment