Friday, June 5, 2009

Thoughts: 05-June-2009

A honor for Life of VXG, Ed Power, the writer for My Cage, commented on my blog. First the fans of Reaper and now Ed Power. Thanks to all those who read, hopefully enjoy, and comment on this blog.

Season 3 premiere of Burn Notice was as enjoyable as ever. They are upping the stakes a bit as Michael Weston no longer has any protection. Should be an interesting season. The big question is why did they burn a spy who is that good and is very loyal to the USA?

Tomorrow I am planning on seeing Up and Land of the Lost. While I am not a big Will Ferrell fan. the trailer looks pretty funny to me. While the reviews have not been that good, I will take a chance and check it out.

Season finale of Law & Order had Jack neck and neck with his opponent for the DA job. He also mentioned to bring down the governor who has been a thorn in his side. Since Law & Order has been renewed for another season, Jack should be back as the DA. Great show.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment