Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thoughts: 07-June-2009

Surfing around the Internet, I was checking to see if any of my comic books were getting cancelled. I had read a couple last night and I had a feeling that they may be ending. Unfortunately Marvel Comics never comes out and says in a press release that a book is being cancelled.

So the current runs of Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, and the Immortal Iron Fist are going to be ending with a couple of limited series coming up to follow up. At least that is what I gather from the Internet. I was wondering how long these books would be out, now I know. I just wish that there was a good site to go to that would verify cancellation news without weeding through a bunch of stuff.

Of course, I cannot figure out how kids can afford comics nowadays. No longer 15 cents per issue.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment