Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thoughts: 11-June-2009

Red Sox won again, beating the hated Yankees 6-5. Can we go for 8-0 tonight and have our third sweep of the Yankees? Who knows, my gut tells me that the odds are against the Red Sox. But if they win, I will be very happy.

Watched Monsterquest last night about the Monkey Man of India. That show made the Bigfoot episodes look good. Instead of using a CGI effect to bring the monkey man alive in the reenactments, they went with some cheesy monkey costume. I have to wonder how this show stays on the air.

Showtime is already giving Nurse Jackie a second season. While I like the show, I am surprised that a renewal has already been done. Why couldn't Showtime do that for Dead Like Me?

American Chopper has a 90 minute episode with Jon and Kate + 8. I seem to be reading about Jon having an affair and Kate in a bikini keeps popping up in the National Enquirer and on the Superficial.com website. She looks good but somebody told me she is a real bitch to her husband on their show. Another TLC classic, I would never watch anything on TLC if it were not for American Chopper.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment