Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thoughts: 09-June-2009

I have to fast tonight in order to have some blood work done tomorrow. I hate fasting, it always gives me hunger dreams where I start craving bad junk food.

I watched the season premiere of The Closer last night, pretty good show and quite chilling when we discovered who killed the family. One of the best shows on TV.

TNT is going to have a pretty good summer line up, The Closer and Raising the Bar on Monday night, then on Tuesday the new Jada Pinkett Smith show Hawthorne followed by Saving Grace. USA on Sunday night has Law & Order: Criminal Intent and In Plain Sight, with Burn Notice and Royal Pains on Thursday.

Who needs the major networks, I have four nights with five great shows, I will check out Hawthorne next week. And I have Weeds and Nurse Jackie on Showtime (10-11 pm Mondays) and True Blood on HBO (Sunday at 9 pm).

I am happy.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment