Monday, April 27, 2009

Thoughts: 27-April-2009

I could not find a lot of Yankee fans at work today. I guess losing three straight to the Red Sox has a way of making them want to avoid friendly banter. One Yankee fan sent a YouTube video at 6am Sat to my work email of the Yankees' theme song, in spite of the fact the Yankees lost the previous night. I sent me a YouTube video of "Turn out the Lights, the Party's over".

After watching that series, I really have to wonder why the sports pundits picked the Yankees to win the division, I saw the same players as they did and I knew they were not good at all. Maybe I should be a sports writer.

Still cannot believe ABC renewed Private Practice. The Unusuals better get picked up for another season.

NBC, according to TV.com, is going to renew Heroes but with a shorter order than this season. It seems to be the trend to pick up shows for 13 episodes, the full 22-24 episode season may become a thing of the past. This is how British TV operates, and quite frankly it is easier to come up with 13 good shows than 22.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment