Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thoughts: 21-April-2009

Seems I got a Reaper fan all upset with me, for my comments about the end of Reaper. Tyler Labine making a pilot for another show, does not mean anything. The creators leaving to do new shows for a rival network, does not mean anything. The CW cancelling the show regardless of letter campaigns, does not mean anything. Maybe a Reaper comic could come out. Buffy, Angel, and Farscape have them, seem to be doing well with that. Check out Midtown Comics website.

Desperate Housewives had another good episode this past Sunday. It was the best since the Beau Bridges handyman show. I wish that they could make all their episodes that good.

I have a subscription to American Conservative, and was going to let it run out. It appears that the magazine is ending with the May 7 issue. Money problems and low circulation. Never really got that much from this magazine, National Review and American Spectator gives me all the conservative information I need. I know that the Weekly Standard is heavily subsidized, so I wonder how long that will last.

Oh well, got to go and watch the one of the few remaining Reapers tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment