Friday, April 24, 2009

Thoughts: 24-April-2009

ABC renewed Private Practice...I cannot fraking believe it. This show is terrible, from the writing to the poor actors forced to act these horrible story lines. You know, while I think Reaper has its flaws, it is far superior to this crap and deserves to be renewed in a world where Private Practice gets renewed.

And I did notice an ad for Reaper during Smallville last night, maybe the CW has not given up on this show.

I mean why, did ABC renew Private Practice, it is not like the ratings are any good. It is not like the fans of Grey's Anatomy care about this show or watch it. I cannot believe that I am going to being watching another season of this bad bad bad show.

At the behest of one of my co-workers, I watched UFO Hunters. The show was not as bad as I thought it would be, the one pro-UFO guy was buying every BS story hook, line, and sinker. At least one of the team members was a bit skeptical and pointed out some flaws in his thinking.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment