Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thought: 01-April-2009

Everyday is April Fool's Day for me.

Penn State beat Notre Dame last night and will get to play Baylor on Thursday for the NIT championship. This is a big boost to Penn State's program and to Head Coach Ed DeChellis who seems to have this program on the right track. Now, we need to spread the word about what a great place State College is, in order to get the recruiting needed to take the next step.

In the comic strip Pickles, the joke this week is that the main characters are wearing Snuggies. I saw the ad for these during the Christmas holiday, my mom was complaining how they are open in the back and that would make her cold. I actually order one, the deluxe edition with 50% more fleece and pockets. I have to say, they are pretty warm and my back did not get cold.

The Eleventh Hour season finale is on Thursday night. The last two episodes made it into the top 20 list, so if this episode does, I am hoping that the show gets renewed for another season.

I hate reality TV crap (RTC). Besides seeing commercials constantly for these shows, the only time I watch any of it, is usually the last five minutes before the show I want to see comes on. I remember this show that Richard Branson did where people were competing to for something to do with him. Two people were picked at the end, one to go home. They interview the two, and this guy was saying how all he wanted was for Richard to know him and what he was all about, that was the goal he wanted to accomplish. I was thinking, Branson is going to forget all about you five seconds after you get booted off, what a frakking moron.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment