Friday, March 27, 2009

Thoughts: 27-March-2009

I received my information packet from Legendary Times, the ancient astronaut theory magazine, and found that I did get a free copy of LT. So, I misread their email and did get what was promised in their free offer. If anybody is interested, the website is www.legendarytimes.com. It is $40 for a year and $80 for two. Erich Von Dainken has a very active presence in this magazine.

Supernatural had a great episode last night in which Dean deals with is crisis of faith from the end of last week's episode. Just the right mix of comedy and drama. This is such a constantly well crafted show, when is Entertainment Weekly going to do a story on this show?

I have to do laundry this weekend, I hate doing laundry.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment