Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thoughts: 22-July-2009

Here is a rundown of what I watched the last couple of nights.

The Closer (TNT): Great episode, I give it an A. I liked the way Mary McDonnell's character is coming around, a very unsympathetic role that she makes work by showing why Internal Affairs is necessary. I like the way grudging respect between her and Brenda is growing.

Warehouse 13 (SyFy): B, not a bad episode, I like the subplot of the hacker finding the warehouse and next week we discover the who and why of it. The chemistry between the two agents is starting to show.

Raising the Bar (TNT): A, excellent episode that shows how the system screws people. Very nice and this show is really becoming a great watching experience.

Torchwood (BBC America): Watched Day One of this miniseries, very good one of the best shows on TV, fills a void left by Battlestar Glactica. A

With TNT, BBC America, USA, and SyFy, I am watching lots of great TV, the networks need to watch and learn.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment