Monday, July 13, 2009

Thoughts: 13-July-2009

I watched the latest episode of Royal Pains this past weekend via DVR. What an excellent episode and what a great show this is turning out to be. Medical mysteries like we used to see on House before it got all about how wacky is House going to act this week. Solutions that are original and creative. And characters who walk that thin line where a lesser talent would really make them unlikeable and yet we start to really enjoy and care about them. A for this show.

I find out that Merlin is a BBC show and that it has been renewed. NBC currently has the broadcast rights in the USA but if they pass, we probably will get to see it on BBC America. It does make up for the cancellation of Primeval.

I also saw that that third and last season of Robin Hood is currently ending its run in the UK. BBC America should start showing this last season sometime in the fall. I peeked at the spoilers on Wikipedia and this show goes the same route as Robin of Sherwood which starred Michael Pare. I watched this show when it was on Showtime back in my graduate student days and loved it as I love the current Robin Hood series. Too bad an ending is coming.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment