Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thoughts: 02-July-2009

Woke up to big time thunderstorms and pouring rain in Groton, CT. On the radio, they were advising folks to beware of flooding. In the parking lot of the Mystic Aquarium, there was such much water, cars were partly submerged and stalled out when attempts were made to start them.

I am getting sick of the rain.

I watched the first episode of Penn and Teller's Bullshit for the new season. They spoofed all the help groups that were out there to help people achieve orgasm. They really are ruthless when they rip into some of these con artists who do these things. Not many are willing to do so.

Saving Grace has a good episode about a guy that Grace busted, who when he got out of prison decided to target Grace's family. I loved this joke about the Sooners "What does the Sooners and a bag of pot have in common? They both get smoked in bowls."

22 did not like this joke but tolerated me as she needed my assistance in statistics and getting some articles from our electronic library. 24 and I spent part of the day getting her graphs and stats up to snuff for my boss. Interns really make a lot of extra work.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment