Friday, May 22, 2009

Thoughts: 22-May-2009

The Penn & Teller show last night at Foxwoods MGM Grand was fantastic. I had a really good time and enjoyed the show very much. One thing that bothered me was that there were tons of empty seats in the $40 and $30 dollar sections which were reserved for high rollers who did not used them. I would have loved getting a seat that close to the action.

After the show, Penn & Teller met with the fans outside the arena signing autographs and posing for photos. Class act all the way. One of my friends who I went with said that she knew how Teller did his pin trick, luckily she did not approach him to tell him so. Lots of funny bits. If you have a chance to see this show, go for it.

Debating whether or not to go see Terminator: Salvation. I have been reading terrible reviews and I hated the TV show that Fox just cancelled. I do like Christian Bale, so I don't know.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment