Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thoughts: 05-May-2009

I have to say that setting this blog up was so easy but trying to verify it so I can get some stats on the site is impossible. And searching via Google on how to do something like uploading a HTML File on this site gives you no information that I can use. I know that I am very computer illiterate but it should be a lot easier to do that then it is.

I even asked an IT guy at work and he could not figure it out. So why is it so easy to create and write a blog but so hard to verify?

Lots of my TV shows are coming to an end for the season next week. That should free up some time for me to catch up on the current cinema and my DVD collection. Of course, we have Burn Notice on USA, True Blood on HBO, and The Close on TNT starting up in June. Also the final season of Monk on USA will be starting this summer. Psych also returns to USA along with a new series, Royal Pains, that has me interested.

Also on Showtime, Weeds returns and a new series Nurse Jackie starring Edie Falco from HBO's Oz and Sopranos. So I will have plenty to watch this summer, with enough time to watch other stuff.

Also, I am thinking of doing some DVD reviews of great movies that nobody ever hears about that are available to rent. I could really help lots of people out in video stores with great suggestions for films that did not get the audience that they deserve. So look for that when I run out of things to post in regards to TV shows.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment