Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thoughts: 06-May-2009

I watched part 2 of the NCIS episode that introduced the Office of Special Projects team last night. I thought the show was good and that the OSP looks like a good spin off from NCIS. I did not like the fact that they shot up the Chris O'Donnell character at the end of the show. Will he be in the spin off or won't he? I guess we have to hope that CBS picks up the show for next season.

Lots of speculation about what will be kept and what will be cancelled, I will be glad when some decisions are made on this. I hate endless speculation.

Harper's Island is really starting to get into the goofy zone, which happens when you stretch out a 90 min movie into 13 45 min episodes. Its new home on Sat night is fitting since all those cheesy Sci Fi movies are on at that time over on the Sci Fi network.

And when is Eureka coming back?

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment