Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thoughts: 21-May-2009

I will be going to Foxwoods MGM Grand tonight to see Penn and Teller. Looking forward to it.

The CW put out its schedule, Reaper is not on it. Some Reaper fans commented on yesterday's blog. that the show is looking for a home either in syndication or on a cable network so I guess there is a chance it could be on next year. I wonder how this would affect Tyler Labine's contract as his pilot Sons of Tucson was picked up by Fox.

CW is splitting up Smallville and Supernatural. Smallville goes to Friday night and the new show Vampire Diaries will take its place on Thursday. I have not interest in seeing Vampire Diaries as it looks like a retread of Twilight. Now I have three shows on Friday night at 8 pm to watch, Law and Order, Ghost Whisperer, and Smallville. Hulu.com is going to be big for me this fall.

I watch the History Channel documentary, How Bruce Lee changed the World. Quite interesting, I never realized how much of a philosopher Lee was and how innovative were his training techniques and his nutrition regimen. One of the better documentaries on the History Channel.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment