Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Musings of Victor, Feb 2009

The late Joe Falls, sports editor for the Detroit News, wrote a column for the Sporting News for years. Every once in the while, he would titled his column Something Musings and write out a number of random thoughts. In his honor, here is my first musings blog.

The best place for breakfast that I have been to is The Waffle Shop in State College, PA.

I always wondered why people who think gay marriage will ruin the sanctity of marriage are okay with crap like the Bachelor or Bachelorette that really makes a mockery of marriage.

And why I am thinking of gay marriage, if two people are so in love that they want to make a commitment before society, more power to them.

I am really getting tired of the winter.

I wonder at times why reality TV shows are so popular.

My favorite omelet is ham, Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, onions, and mushrooms covered with mild salsa and served with crispy well done bacon.

I voted for Monsters from the Vault in the 2009 CHFB Rondo Awards for best magazine.

"Never refuse an offer that has not been made" was the only thing that I learned in four years of graduate school.

Naked News is the only news program that I actually get real news from.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment