Friday, February 13, 2009

Michelle Pantoliano on Locker Talk

I am a subscriber to Naked News, an Internet news service where attractive female anchors deliver the news in the nude. While initial attraction is due to the titillation factor, I have found that this is a very solid news program. I also have found that I don't really notice the nudity at all, what keeps subscribers on board is a very entertaining solid news program. And the anchors are much better informed than the talking heads on network TV.

One past anchor, Michelle Pantoliano, used to do these Locker Talk segments which served as a weekly account of things going on in her life. Recently the Naked News reran a very funny episode where she discusses cougars.

She has just found out that in Canada women who hang out in bars going after young men are called pumas (25-30 years), cougars (30-35 years) and OTH (over the hill) cougars (35 and up). She thought that this was not right as men were not been referred to in the same way. One of her girlfriends said that all men are pigs. So Michelle came up with this.

25-30 year old men, piglets, 30-35 years old, pigs, and 35 and up, Hogs. For some strange reason, I find this very funny. I know so many men who are always chasing have these young girls, and hog is the best term I have heard to describe them. Being 49, I guess I am a hog, but young girls have the look of "gee this girl is young enough to be my daughter" and I get turned off.

Any way, I thought that this was funny and wanted to share and give the Naked News the credit. Check it out sometime, it is worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment