Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thoughts: 27-March-2010

Marvel is going to put out a fourth Avengers ongoing title, which means my hopes that they were going away from multiple character books was unfounded. Avengers Academy is the fourth book to join The Avengers, The Secret Avengers, and the New Avengers. Why even bother cancelling the books in the first place?

Next week, CBS is revising the viewing order on Thursday night of The Mentalist and CSI, which means that I will not be able to watch the Mentalist as it is not available on Demand. Fringe I can watch on Hulu, I guess I will have to check out CBS.com to watch the show. Why do they have to do that?

24, according to TheFutonCritic is ending with this season. NBC will not be picking up the series after all, my guess is that Sutherland wants to get the 24 movie franchise going. The way this season is going, I think that will be the best thing for the show. Jack Bauer needs to get on the big screen.

Perez Hilton did a promo for the Naked News which he called himself the original gossip "gangsta". For some reason I never thought of him using the word before and doubt that I ever will.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment