Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thoughts: 13-March-2010

Rain, rain, and more rain today in CT.

I just found out that Marvel cancelled Incredible Hercules with issue141. There was a rumor on the Internet back in Dec. that the book would end with issue 150, looks like they were off by nine issues. Two limited series will cover the final story arcs of these series. I liked it well enough, but Amadeus Cho is starting to get a bit irritating, just like that character Nightwing/Dick Grayson befriended in Teen Titans.

I forgot to mention Southland on my TNT list. Very good show and I liked the first episode of the new season. I think that the show is on a better network than NBC. A

Private Practice (ABC), with American Chopper (TLC) and Dollhouse (Fox) getting cancelled, I have only one bad and irritating show to watch, good old Private Practice where these 40 some doctors act like kids in middle school. Addison kissed Sam my ex husband, shame on you says Naomi who is floating between two men. The only thing that I like on the show is that Sheldon and Charlotte are getting together, and sending a big frakk you to Cooper, the most unattractive and unappealing man on TV today. D

NBC: I only watch a couple of shows on this network, most of what I liked has disappeared.

Heroes: After season 1 this show went downhill, and I do not know what I still bother watching it.

Law & Order: Still one of the best shows on TV.

Friday Night Lights: Coming to an end soon and new episodes have already been shown on Direct TV, I think that Kyle Chandler is a very good actor who deserves a big hit show.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment