Friday, March 19, 2010

Thoughts: 19-March-2010

My new laptop came in a week early, I cannot believe how quick Dell delivered it to me. I am getting used to it and have used a easy transfer cable to send all my documents over to it. So far so good, just have to get used to the keyboard. It is much faster than my old system, Farmville goes by very fast now.

24 (Fox): I saw the new episode this past week and was very impressed, was the best of the season so far. I did not see that major twist coming, these terrorists are a bit smarter than the previous bunches that went after Jack. I also hope that the lame subplot with the parole officer is over, bring back Dim Kim and the cougar, that was far more entertaining. A

Human Target (Fox): I cannot say enough good things about this show, great episode and Fox needs to renew this. A

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment