Friday, August 21, 2009

Thoughts: 21-August-2009

Ready for the weekend, I got so many magazines to catch up on. Lots of putting off has created a surplus of reading material. And I have not caught up with my comic books. I want to go see District 9 this weekend, just so much to do and not enough time to do it all in.

You know, a job really interferes with your leisure time.

I see on TV.com that Warehouse 13 got renewed for a second season. This show started out slow but has really picked up in the last few episodes. This past week, we found out about a mysterious former associate of the Warehouse who appears to be planning something against them. Pretty good show, a solid B.

You know, with magazine circulation going down, and the Internet killing magazines, I wonder why I have so much to read?

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment