Monday, January 25, 2010

Thoughts: 25-January-2010

Well, I went 2-2 in my NFL playoff picks, bringing my overall record to 4 out of 10.

Colts 30 Jets 17: The miracle run of the Jets has come to an end.

The Colts are going to their fourth Super Bowl. There record is 2-1, with a loss to the Jets and a win over the Cowboys when they were the Baltimore Colts, and a win over the Bears in their first appearance as the Indianapolis Colts.

In the AFC, three teams have never made it to the Super Bowl. The Cleveland Browns (ironically the Baltimore Ravens who used to be the Browns did make it to one beating the Giants) and two teams from the Colts' division, the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Houston Texans.

Saints 31 Vikings 28 OT: Tough game with the Saints beating up the Vikings QB, Brett Favre.

The New Orleans Saints are going to their first Super Bowl after years of losing efforts. Only one team from the NFC has never been to a Super Bowl, the Detroit Lions.

So who do I, with a 4-6 record in playoff picks, like in the Super Bowl.

The Colts are the favorites, but I hate the Colts and Peyton Manning. I am picking the Saints.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment