Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thoughts: 24-January-2010

When I decide to write these blogs, a dilemma always occur when I write about my TV shows. I have so much more to say about the crappy ones than I do about the ones I like. So I am going to streamline it a bit today and do some one liners of praise and complaints.

White Collar (USA): Nice to see this show back on the air and how nice the revelation of Peter wearing the ring and talking to Kate was resolved. Seems the ring is a 10 year FBI service ring and Peter is not the only one to have it. He talks to Kate and gets the feeling she is only using the lovesick Neal. Is this true or will more be revealed? I don't buy Peter being a bad guy and I like the way he and Neal work together to catch the bad guys. A

Burn Notice (USA): Another series of new episodes shows why USA is the best for new TV shows. I love the cast, why Jeffery Donavon does not get more love from the critics is beyond me. A

Leverage (TNT): Another series that I love and cannot get enough of. Yes Virginia, there is some good shows out there. A

And now the bad.

American Chopper (TLC): This show is getting so bad, the phony deal with Sr crying and making us think that Gus was going to die of cancer, only to reveal that the dog is okay. Then he takes the crew and Gus to a steakhouse and feeds him a steak was unfrakkingbelievable. Why would a restaurant allow a dog (and Gus is not a service dog as someone on the official website claimed who helps Sr deal with his blood pressure, there is not such thing) to be hand fed a steak right there for all their other customers to see? No reason other than to get free publicity on the show just like the 60 seconds they spent to show off their new security system, again done so in order to get something for free or very reduced cost in exchange of free publicity. F

Grey's Anatomy (ABC): Another stinker, Izzie who is the worst doctor in the world and did two serious frakkups that would prevent any other doctor from practicing is going to get another chance? I mean, really? I don't think this show has a clue where it is going. F

Private Practice (ABC): What is worst the Cooper-Charlotte break up or the Naomi, pro life for everyone but her daughter, or the whole Maya pregnancy deal? I hate this show. F

Dollhouse (Fox) has its series finale next Friday at 8 pm. Thanks to the Hope for Haiti telethon that had to be on very frakking channel, it was bumped to a time where I have three other shows to watch. I guess like Fringe (Fox), I will have to watch it on Hula.com. On one hand, I did not like the way the show started out, I thought that Joss Whedon spent too much time on the cat house for the perverted rich angle and not enough on trying to bring the Dollhouse down. Oh well, I watch enough crappy shows as it is.

Human Target (Fox): I am really liking this show and Mark Valley as Christopher Chance. The second episode was quite good and I hope it builds an audience. A

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment