Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thoughts: 01-September-2009

The first day of September. Kids are back in school, college football has started, pro football is about to start, I always liked the month of September.

This week as we head towards Labor Day weekend, we are seeing the season finales of the summer shows and since this is a holiday weekend, USA, SyFy, and HBO are not showing new episodes. I always wonder why they do that? What else would I do but watch my favorite shows?

I watched the season finale of Being Human (BBC America) this past weekend. This series started out slow but really picked up and made me interested in what was going to happen next. BBC is going to do a second series, overall I give the show a B.

Tonight I will catch up with the Weeds (Showtime) season finale and then watch Warehouse 13 (SyFy). Tomorrow I will be watching Leverage (TNT) and Dark Blue (TNT) and that will be it for this week for new shows.

I did see on the Internet that American Chopper (TLC) is coming back in October with new episodes. Ho Hum.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment