Saturday, June 26, 2010

Thoughts: 26-June-2010

It has been over 7 days since I got my new tattoo and the aftercare has been going great. Looks good and is healing nicely.

Sports Update.

Boston Red Sox: After sweeping the Dodgers this past weekend, the Red Sox lost 2 out of three to the Rockies and dropped the first game to the Giants 5-4 in this weekend's series. Not a good week.

HawthoRNe (TNT): I was going to skip the second season premiere of this show, then decided to watch it. The show has gone from the ridiculous to the ludicrous. Budget overruns has forced one of two hospitals to close, one with a 98% rating and one with a 58%. So the good one closes, the bad one stays open, and our heroine has to share the director of nursing job with the nurse from hell who kills patients left and right, but cannot be fired because she knows where the bodies are buried. Give me a frakking break. It was bad enough when Hawthorne was bossing doctors around, now this crap? Will not be watching this show anymore. F

Saving Grace (TNT): Did that series finale make any sense at all? Grace's big redemption mission was to kill herself along with Satan/demon who helped with the Oklahoma City bombing? What was that all about? How could she kill this guy when she filled him with bullets and he was still okay? I mean, really that is how they wanted to end the series. What a load of BS. F

Treme (HBO): The first season of this excellent show ended and it has been a charm from the get go. I was surprised that the John Goodman character committed suicide, but in thinking it through it made sense. Glad that this show will be back on HBO. A

The Phantom (SyFy): I watched this miniseries that updated Lee Faulk's classic hero and when back and forth liking it and not liking it. I don't care for the costume, but I see why they went with a change. I guess it was intriguing enough for me to want to check the show out, if it has been green lit for a ongoing series. B

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment