Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thoughts: 20-February-2010

It has been a while since I was inspired to write my blog. Work has been crazy this week, it seems the new mantra is to have meeting after meeting to talk about what we should be doing, instead of just frakking doing it. Next week we have an all day off site to do team building, what a frakking waste of time.

Supernatural (CW) has been renewed for a sixth season, though the creator Eric Kripke, will not be returning as the producer. Good news is one of his assistants moves up to take the job, so I am hoping the show's quality will not be diminished. Smallville on the other hand, has not been officially renewed yet, which is causing some speculation that this could be the last season.

Leverage (TNT) had an excellent season finale this past week, with the good news that it will be returning this summer. Very good show. A

Dick Francis, a famous mystery writer who wrote his books around the horse racing world, passed away. I used to read a lot of his books when I was younger and always found him to be a good read.

Nip/Tuck (FX) continues on its mediocre journey to the show's end. I really do not think that they know what to do with this show anymore. I see that old characters are returning, I wonder if the Carver will be back? I note that the actor who pays him has been showing up in a lot of shows as a guest star, will we see a return of the Carver? D

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment