Friday, November 27, 2009

Thoughts: 27-November-2009

Interesting Thanksgiving day this year. I had a great meal at my friends, Pat and Steve, the meal turned out to be the best Pat has made ever for this day. Everything was perfect. She also was very nice to give me enough leftovers for two days of feasting.

The only bad part was that we watched Twilight, Pat's niece's favorite movie. I thought that the film would be bad just from watching the trailers, oh if only I had for seen how bad this film is. First the lack of acting ability among the cast, I seen better acting in kindergarten plays. Then, the big time lack of chemistry between the leads. I mean really, this was the best casting you could do?

The dialogue was just as bad as what I had seen in the first ten minutes of the Vampire Dairies. Such lame dialogue that made me laugh out loud on several occasions. And everyone would in that film was pale white, what is up with that? No tanning booths in Forks, Washington?

And these vampires were the biggest woozes that I ever saw. They spend all their time posing like GQ models and grunting at each other. Blade or Buffy could have wiped them all out in ten minutes. I can see why they are afraid of the werewolves, who look tan and buff and would rip them up with seconds of the prefight GQ posing.

What a terrible movie and why is it so popular, you got me? Give me the Blade film trilogy and TV series, Buffy and Angel, and of course True Blood. Give me the Christopher Lee Hammer Dracula films, Dark Shadows, and the Lost Boys films any day. Those are real vampires.

Twilight gets a mega big F from me.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment