Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thoughts: 26-November-2009

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Patriots defeated the Jets 31-14 getting a nice measure of revenge against Ryan and Sanchez. The Jets have really taken a fall since they opened the season with those wins. The Patriots take on the Saints in New Orleans this weekend and I think that the Saints will win 25-21, I hope that I am wrong.

The faculty senate of Notre Dame wants to join the Big Ten according to the rumor section of Sports Illustrated. Right now the TV contract with NBC to show all the home games of the Fighting Irish is keeping them independent. My guess is that if Notre Dame wants to compete for the National Championship, they will need to join a conference at some point, just don't think that it will happen any time soon.

Heroes (NBC) and American Chopper (TLC) are getting so bad that it is a chore to watch those shows. I was watching the latest episode of Heroes last night and was very bored. Ditto for American Chopper. Both shows get a D and it would be a blessing for their cancellation to occur.

The Good Wife (CBS) is really starting to get very interesting. I liked Chris Noth getting tough on his hooker/mistress, and the revelation that he was set up by folks who are not going to let him out of jail is very intriguing. I like this show very much. A

NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS) had a very nice show where Abby from NCIS pays a visit to help track down a serial killer. She was very good in the show and I liked the way it played out. This is the top rated new show and I can see why with episodes like this. A

I saw on TheFutonCritic that Lie to Me (Fox) is getting a full season order of 22 episodes. This is another good show that I hope Fox will stick with.

Dollhouse (Fox) returns next week with double episodes for the next three Fridays. Do I want to watch this or not? On one hand, I have watched all the episodes of Craphouse to date, on the other hand I really do not like this show.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment