Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thoughts: 15-November-2009

Penn State defeated Indiana 31-20 in their final home game of the season. I thought that they would blow them out, but a win is a win. They finish up the season next weekend at Michigan State and then on to a bowl. The Sporting News projected them going to the Capital One Bowl to play LSU.

I don't mention my Alta mater, Susquehanna University, that often in this blog, if ever. When I went to the D3 school their football team was not very good. This year, they went 8-2 (6-1 in their conference, the Liberty League) and defeated the D3 powerhouse Union 28-17 to take the conference championship. Very nice and I guess that will be in the D3 playoffs with that win.

CSI crossover event on CBS, started with CSI: Miami, CSI: New York, and ended with CSI, I watched all three episodes with Comcast On Demand. I thought it was very good, a B for the rating. I would like to see more of this with CSI. I liked the way Horatio Caine claimed the hysterical woman down at the beginning of the show and his comments about Catherine and Warrick when he met Ray. I wished Mac on the New York show would have asked about Horatio.

American Chopper (TLC) continues its downward spiral to cancellation with the latest episode. Sr. does not even pretend to know what is going on with the bike builds, lucky for him he has a team who can build the bikes on their own. I also see less and less creativity in the builds. And why the producers keep showing Sr. making comments about how much better OCC is without Jr and Mikey is beyond me. D

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment