Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thoughts: 18-July-2010

It has been a pretty busy week here in Groton, CT. Just do not have any time to do half the stuff I want to do.

I want to see Inception and the Sorcerer's Apprentice, I have a ton of shows to watch on TV, and tons of stuff to read. Plus fighting on Internet message boards, and throw in Farmville, and my day is flying by.

Despicable Me, directed by Pierce Coffin, Chris Renaud, with co-director Sergio Pabolos. I really liked this movie, Steve Carell was very good as the voice of Gru and I cried when Gru read the second bedtime story to the kids. I had to pretend it was allergies. Any move that does that gets an A.

Boston Red Sox: Last weekend they took 2 out of three from the Blue Jays and after the All-Star Break, dropped the first two games to the Rangers before winning yesterday 3-2 in 11 innings. Today is game 4 and I don't have a clue what is going to happen with this team. The National League won the all star game, so they get home field advantage in the World Series.

Most of the TV shows that I am watching have been pretty good and do not have anything to say. Doctor Who (BBC America) has been outstanding and Matt Smith is a great Doctor. Next Saturday is the season finale, which I cannot wait to see.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment