Monday, May 10, 2010

Thoughts: 11-May-2010

The Boston Red Sox beat the hated enemy, the New York Yankees, last night 9-3 to avoid a three game sweep. Jon Lester has been dead on his last couple of outings. Maybe there is hope for the Red Sox after all.

The Boston Celtics beat the Cleveland Cavaliers last night to tie the series up 2-2. Outstanding performance by Rajon Rondo. Can the Celtics win two more games? I still have my doubts, but hope never dies in New England.

Bones (Fox): I wanted to comment on an injustice finally getting corrected on Bones. Hodges and Angelia were married this past episode, and I say hurrah. I never liked the fact that they split them up, for what I thought were dumb reasons. Now, Temperance and Booth need to get together. A

Jesse Stone: Last Remorse (CBS): Another great performance by Tom Selleck in the always excellent Jesse Stone films. Nice story line, but come on did you really have to leave the outcome of the hearing unresolved. The saving grace is that another Jesse Stone film is in the works. B

With the Jesse Stone films, I wonder why CBS does not revive the mystery movie concept where we have some rotating series characters, plus some adaptations of original novels that are not popular enough for the big screen. Could be a good Sunday night attraction for CBS.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment