Friday, April 9, 2010

Thoughts: 09-April-2010

This will be my last blog for awhile. I am off to visit the family in the land of no internet access and basic cable only. Which means I get to watch reruns of MASH and Judge Judy and not watch any of the shows that I want.

TLC is bringing back American Chopper for some reason that I cannot fathom. It will be entitled American Chopper: Senior vs Junior. Paul Jr. is going to open a competing bike shop across from where their old shop used to be. So Sr. will get to bash his kids so more and Jr. will try to make bikes and outdo Sr. Their lawsuit is not going well, the judge just restricted Jr. from going to OCC, I guess there were claims he was interfering with the business and trying to hire guys away from OCC. How long will this crap stay on the air? TLC should replace the L for learning with a C for crap.

The Mentalist (CBS) returned to its 10 pm time slot last night, still do not understand the time switch last week where I missed the episode which introduced their new boss. I don't really like her by the way, here you have a team, Jane and Lisbon, who close cases using trickery that I seen as SOP on other shows, and she is having a fit about it. Also, breaking up the romance between Van Pelt and Rigsby just sucks. I am waiting for Jane to pull the wool over her eyes and get her to back off. Still I love this show and hate missing an episode of it. Curse you CBS.
A

TV Guide had an article speculating on some shows biting the bullet after this season. On CBS, Ghost Whisperer and Cold Case may be cancelled. I like both shows but I kind of feel that both have run its course. Both shows have plenty of episodes for syndication and I think some new blood would be good for CBS. NBC, may be waving bye to Heroes (which was never as good as Season 1) and Law & Order (TNT needs to decide if it wants to syndicate beyond season 20). I like Law & Order and hope that it continues. S. Epatha Merkerson is leaving the show after this season, but this show has survived other cast members leaving.

ABC and Fox did not have any shows mentioned yet for cancellation that I watch. Human Target and Lie to Me on Fox has not been renewed yet, while Fringe, Bones, and House have. Just have to wait and see.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment